Info reg your project update or creating a new project to support Android N devices.
Create New Project:
- Click File > New Project. and follow the steps until you reach the Target Android Devices page.
- On this page, select the Phone and Tablet check box.
- Under Phone and Tablet option, in the Minimum SDK option list, select API 25: Android 7.1 Preview.
Update existing Project:
open build.gradle files to update your project to support Android N
More detail info refer Developer Android set up Android N7.1
Happy coding 🙂
As you were eagerly waiting , Android 7.1 Dev beta version is available for download.You wont get updates automatically from system updates. To get it, you need to enrolled your device for the beta version…its simple to enrol.
- Go to Google Android beta link. g.co/androidbeta or www.android.com/beta
- It will prompt to login to your google account. On successful login, browser will detect for the device model and you can see a Enroll button.
- Just click it and accept T&C.
- Go to Systems > About > Software updates….
- you will be welcomed with Android beta update release…
- Update size is 1260 MB !!!
Voilla!!… Enjoy and cross check your App using Android 7.1 N